Thursday 28 August 2014

MTV VMA's

MTV Video Music Award's



So as you guys all probably know the MTV Video Music Awards's was on at the weekend, well I went through all the stars and picked my favourite looks of the night.


To start off my favourite looks, we have Katherine McNamara. I love this look because it's young and fun just like Katherine. She is wearing thus Wilcox Sleeveless A-line Alice and Olivia mini dress and Kellerhal heels from ALDO.

Awkward star, Ashley Rickards looked stylish and sophisticated in this blue Stella and Jamie lace Versailles dress and accessorized with a black TACORI cuff.

Nicki Minaj looked absolutely stunning when she strutted her stuff on the red carpet at the MTV VMA's. She donned a tight snake inspired print dress and nude pumps.

I am not going to lie I never thought that I would be putting Kesha on any best dressed lists but she has really been killing it lately! Kesha seriously looks so amazing and put together on her appearances that I am loving the new Kesha. To the VMA's she wore this stunning sequined v neck draped dress by Johanna Johnson. She honestly looks so elegant and her rainbow coloured hair actually works with making the look less serious and more fun.

 Demi was definitely one of my top favourite looks. Seriously, she looks INCREDIBLE! The "Really Don't Care" singer stepped out in this amazing low cut Lanvin dress with a very high slit.

Jordin Sparks and boyfriend Jason Derulo looked smoking hot in matching white outfits. Jordin rocked a tight fighting low cut white Simply Intricate dress and matching Stuart Weitzman nudist strappy sandals. While Jason donned a white suit with silver chains and matching shoes.

Another look that I loved was the cutie that is Holland Roden. She looked like a fun angel in this crisp white A-line Milly dress with net overlay on the skirt and neckline. She accessorized with silver Rupert Sanderson pumps and a Tacori necklace.

It's time to take a moment to worship the icon that is J-Lo. I feel like I should be bowing down at this dress it is honestly so amazing and no one other than J-Lo could wear this. She showed up in this incredible, jaw dropping dress by Charbel Zoe. The way the sparkles looked in the light she was glowing. All hail Jennifer Lopez!

My last favourite look of the night is another couple, it's also my favourite couple look. Nick Jonas and girlfriend Olivia Culpo, to me, were the ultimate red carpet couple of the night. I feel like when everyone saw them the girls wanted to be her and be with him. The former Miss Universe wore a black and white low cut dress. Nick wore a Vivienne Westwood black and blue tux.

That's my breakdown of the Video Music Award's red carpet. I hope you enjoyed today's blog! Be sure to stay tuned for my favourite looks from the Emmy's.

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment