Friday 22 August 2014

Shopping Haul

Bridgewater Shopping Centre Haul


Okay so this isn't a full on shopping haul but last Saturday when I had gotten my hair styled for the party I popped into a couple stores to get some necessities.

Peter Mark


Once my hair was styled I got my L'Oreal hairspray to make sure my hair stayed in place and my Fassile detangling spray for after washing my hair.

River Island

Here's a sneak peak at tomorrow's Shoe Saturday.I really needed flat shoes to wear for the party because of my crutch so I found these sandals in River Island.

I also got this black purse from River Island.

Hickey's Pharmacy

Hickey's was my I need everything in the store. I had ran out of Lancome flash bronzer and their Photogenic Lumessence foundation lastly I got their Hypnose Drama Eyes. I also got Eylure Cheryl fake eyelashes and a Max Factor Colour Elixer lipstick.

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment