Thursday 30 October 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


So this month's Glossybox arrived and so I am taking you lovely readers through it for this week's Beauty Thursday. The October Glossybox had a pop art theme and I love it, it's so eye catching.

Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Mask


So the first item in this month's Glossybox was this Nuxe Creme Fraiche mask, this item was guaranteed in the box and it was a full sized product worth £19.50. The mask was a 24 hour moisturising mask which hydrates all skin types, instantly reducing redness. This item came at the perfect timing seeing as the cold Winter weather has already been drying out my skin. I applied the mask all over including my eye contours, let it absorb for ten minutes and then removed the remaining product with a gentle toner. My skin has been feeling amazing since using the mask, I must say I am very impressed! You can purchase the Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute mask here:

Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel


The next item was an Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel, this was also another full sized product. The Liplift Peel is a gentle and moisturising exfoliator for the lips that removes dead cells and refines the surface of the skin. I scrubbed my lips and removed with a damp cotton wool. To my surprise my lips dead feel softer, I would recommend not to use more than once a week because my friend applied it more often than that and it dried out hers more as a result. You can purchase the Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel here:

So Susan Cosmetics Flutter Mascara


This months Glossybox provided a So Susan Cosmetics Flutter mascara, which once again was a full sized product worth £14.95. I thought it was a nice mascara but I'm afraid to say it wasn't overly amazing. The packaging is so cute with the gold tube, however after applying several layers to my lashes I didn't notice much of a difference other than black making my lashes darker. If you want to purchase SoSusan Cosmetics Flutter mascara here:

Natural World Argan Oil Morocco Oil


The next product was this Morroco hair treatment oil which was a sample size. I have owned this product before and love it so I was ecstatic to see it in my Glossybox. It treats frizzy hair and I use it after I have washed my shower mainly on the ends just before I blowdry it. I love the look this gives my hair, it makes it shiny and soft. Trust me guys, a little goes a long way. You can purchase this item here:

MeMeMe Cosmetics Trio Eyeshadow

 I only discovered MeMeMe recently and had actually just bought an eyeliner pencil from them which I LOVE so I was really excited to try out another MeMeMe product. In this month's Glossybox we received their trio eye shadow which was in shades of purple, it's also called "Elegant Eye's." I was worried because I didn't think purple was really my colour but the darker ones appeared okay. It took a few layers of the eyeshadow as it wasn't as pigmented as I wanted but it appeared quite nice. You can purchase a MeMeMe Cosmetics Eye Inspire Classic Trio here:


Rimmel London BB Matte Mini


The last product in this month's Glossybox was a Rimmel London BB Matte cream. I was excited to try this product, but I wasn't overwhelmed with it. The cream ended up looking a bit orangey on my skin but I ended up using it as a concealer underneath my Rimmel foundation when I had fake tan on and it looked nice. You can purchase Rimmel London BB Matte Cream here:


You can subscribe to Glossybox service's here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment