Thursday 2 October 2014

Beauty Thursday - September Glossybox Review

September Glossybox








Almost two week's ago I received my September Glossybox and my obsession continues. This box was specially designed by Karen Millen. Most of the products were amazing and I hadn't look at buying them before.

ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel


The first item I tried was the fibre gel, I was really excited about this product and putting it to the test seeing as I have recently become obsessed with brow gel.This was a full sized product and I enjoyed that this gel dried really fast so my brows didn't feel soaked. This fa gel gives the illusion of fuller, thicker brows. You can purchase ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel here:

L' Oreal Professional Mythic Masque

Another product which was in my Glossybox was my L'Oreal Mythic Masque, this was definitely my favourite product in my Glossybox. I love hair masks because I always try my best to keep my hair in as best condition as possible. You apply to towel-dried hair and leave in for 3 minutes and then rinse. This product my hair feel so soft, and looked shiny! You can purchase the L'Oreal Professional Mythic Masque here:

GOSH Cosmetics Silky Cream Blusher

The next item I received was GOSH's Silky Cream Blusher. I really liked the feeling of this blush it was so smooth and silky on the skin just like it said it would be. It was a nice coral-orange colour with a hint of shimmer.


Kiss Haute Couture Lashes

One of my favourite items in the September Glossybox was the Kiss eyelashes. I am personally obsessed with eyelashes so I was really excited to get these. There were three types of lashes available from Kiss' Haute Couture range and I received "Wink." I actually loved the glue that came with them because it lasted well and dries quickly, none of the wet, tacky feeling that you get with some eyelash glue. I loved that these eyelashes looked so natural because sometimes eyelashes can be a bit over dramatic. You can purchase Kiss Haute Couture Wink lashes here:

Skin Pep Enzyme and Acid Peel and Peeling Gel

Lastly in my Glossybox was SkinPep Enzyme and Acid Peel and Peeling Gel and their Dark Circle eye cream. Honestly, I didn't try the Enzyme and Acid peel because the acid peel scared me where my skin is so sensitive. However, I had Freshers Week with college this week so I definitely put their Dark Circle Eye Cream to the test. I can tell you that my skin didn't react to the eye cream (yay) and it did reduce the puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. You can purchase SkinPep Dark Circle Eye cream here:

If you want to subscribe to Glossybox you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment