Tuesday 30 September 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy Of The Week


So due to the fact that I just had to get a new one because my old one ran out, this week's Beauty Buy Of The Week is Urban Decay's original Naked palette. I LOVE this palette, Urban Decay seriously do the best eye shadow palettes. The pigmentation is amazing and you can make so many different looks with the one palette.

You can purchase Urban Decay's Naked palette here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Buy Of The Week, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

1 comment:

  1. As you know, Christian Louboutin Sneakers is a popular brand with red sole shoes for its chic design. I am sure you will fall in love with it at your first sight.
    Christian Louboutin Black Leather Pendant Men Loafers
    Christian Louboutin Black Suede Pendant Men Loafers
    Christian Louboutin Blue Denim Black Spiker Pendant Men Loafers

    ReplyDelete