Tuesday 9 September 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy Of The Week


This week's Beauty Buy Of The Week is Benefit Cosmetics "Gimme Brow" brow volumizing fiber gel. As you guys have probably guessed by now I am obsessed with Benefit's products so I was really excited when I saw this product, the brush is quite like a mascara wand and I hadn't tried anything like this product before I've only really tried brow pencils or the powders.


I found this product great because even though I have blonde hair I have dark eyes and brows with a mix of blonde hairs in them, which makes my brows really annoying to deal with it. I really liked the Gimme Brow gel because it didn't appear too dark it just made the blonde hairs blend into the brown ones better.

If you want to purchase Benefit Cosmetics "Gimme Brows" you can buy it here:

That's all for this week's Beauty Buy Of The Week, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment