Friday 19 September 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


This week's Fragrance Friday is one of my all-time favourite perfumes, it's Christina Aguilera By Night perfume. I am so obsessed with this fragrance (as you can tell I need to buy a new bottle.) I think this fragrance is perfect for a night out or even a date night, it's sultry and seductive and I always get compliments when I wear this. It smells so unique and expensive, honestly it's so addictive. My one sad note is it doesn't really last longer than two hours but I don't even care because I love it so much.

I would rate Christina Aguilera By Night fragrance 4.9/5 because I am seriously so unbelievably in love with this perfume but if you don't have room to bring it with you to reapply you will get annoyed. Plus it's super cheap

You can purchase Christina Aguilera By Night here:

That's it for this week's Fragrance Friday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment