Tuesday 23 September 2014

Beauty Buy Of The Week

Beauty Buy Of The Week


This week's Beauty Buy Of The Week is Le Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water for sensitive skin. I got this as part of a gift a little while ago and I have to admit I was very skeptic, why would someone buy a can of water?  But I can honestly say I have been converted.

As you guys know my skin can be super sensitive and just reacts to absolutely everything, so a few days ago it was having a little fit and was burning and red so I figured why not try it. I spritzed it twice on my face and it was actually really soothing. My face calmed right down within minutes, there was no redness and the burning sensation went away. It also felt really refreshing without leaving my face dripping wet.

I read somewhere that you can use it as a setting spray for make up but that didn't quite work for me and also be warned the mist comes out easily so you don't need to much pressure on the nozzle. 

For those of you guys with sensitive skin like myself you can purchase Le Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water for Sensitive skin here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Buy Of The Week, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment