Friday 12 September 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday



This week's Fragrance Friday is Calvin Klein's fragrance Eternity. My mum has worn this perfume for years and I just love it whenever I smell the fragrance I automatically think of her. I really like this scent because I think it's unique, to me this smells clean and flowery with a hint of spice. The lasting power on this fragrance is amazing and you don't need to spray a lot of it!

I would rate this fragrance 5/5 because you don't need to spray half the bottle to get the smell and it has excellent lasting power. I also like that there isn't a fragrance out there that smells like this one.

You can purchase Calvin Klein Eternity here:

That's it folks, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment