Tuesday 23 September 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


This week's Tan Tuesday is Rimmel's Sunshimmer Instant Tan Bronzing Spray in Golden. I must say I really like this tan because when you spray it you get a nice natural tan but if you want to go a bit darker for a night out, you just spray another layer and build it up. I think this would be a great tan for anyone who hasn't tanned before because it is so easy that you can't really go wrong but I wouldn't recommend wearing white because it does leave some marks. I am also loving the smell of this tan it's kind of femine without being too overpowering, and no fake biscuit smell!

I would rate this tan 4/5 because it's so cheap and doesn't smell. Plus it leaves such a nice natural tan instead of the orangey colour some tans give and it didn't streak!

You can purchase Rimmel's Sunshimmer Instant Tan Bronzing Spray in Golden here:

I hope you enjoyed this week's Tan Tuesday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment