Wednesday 17 September 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday


As promised here is my most recent shopping haul. A couple weeks ago I went to Dundrum Shopping centre. Also last week the zip of my purse broke while I was on the bus so I made a quick stop into Debenhams in Blackrock.

Penney's/Primark

In Penney's I bought a light pink blazer,  two vests (one black, one pink), two peplum style tops (one white, one grey), a green tank top and a light pink sweater. I also bought baby wipes in there.

McCabe's Pharmacy

In McCabes I bought an Infinity eyelash curler, a duo powder and bronzer brush (sadly my powder brush has been shedding too many bristles rip powder brush), I also purchased my Le Roche Posay moisturizer and Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating cream.

Boots



In Boots, I purchased (more) Britney Spears Fantasy perfume and Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Instant Tan and BB perfecter light matte.


House Of Fraser

In House Of Fraser, I ran to my Benefit stand and bought more of my Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation (finally!) and that day Benefit released their new Majorette blush (which also works on your lips.) so I snatched that up too.

Debenhams (In Blackrock)

Thankfully I found a purse with a working zip. It's just a plain black purse from Gianni and has some leopard print on the inside.


That's it guys, I hope you enjoyed this week's What I Wore Wednesday/ Shopping Haul!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment