Thursday 18 September 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

For this week's Beauty Thursday I thought I would show you guys another type of brown smokey eye you can do using an Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.


To begin I did my normal foundation routine which you can check out here: Then using my foundation brush I blended Mattify Highlighter above my cheek bones, brows and lips. I am also wearing Benefit's Majorette blush on the apples of my cheeks.

Next I filled in my brows using Benefit's Gimme Brow gel and I applied my eyeshadow primer. I used Absolute Perfecting eyeshadow primer.

First of all, I swept "bootycall" all over my entire lid. Once that was then I swept "Snakebite" over my lower lid without going past the crease. To get rid of the harsh line at the crease I pulled the eyeshadow upward into the crease using the same brush.

Using an angled brush I blended "Suspect" from the outer corner of the lid to the middle.

Next I swept "Snakebite" under my lower lash line. I then went over my lower lash line with "Suspect", and lined the lower lash line with my Kohl black eyeliner pencil.



To finish of the eyes I applied my Benefit They're Real mascara.
To complete my look I applied my Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss in the shade "This Too Shall Glass."

Completed Look:



Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment