Monday 22 September 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday I chose a nice turquoise colour and a baby pink coloured. For the turquoise colour I used NYC In a New York Colour Minute quick dry polish in the shade "jade." I also used Wet 'n' Wild's Wild Shine in the shade "Tickled Pink" on the ring fingers.


Method:

1. I began by filing my nails to prevent any hangnails.
2. I then applied a base coat to prevent the polish discolouring my nails.
3. Next I painted all of my nails excluding the two ring fingers with the "jade" from NYC polish with a first coat.
4. After I painted the first coat, I applied a first coat of "Tickled Pink" to the ring fingers.
5. Once the first coats were dry, I applied a second coat by repeating steps 3&4.
6. After the second coat dried, I applied a top coat to prevent chipping.

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment