Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday



For this week's Tan Tuesday I chose Garnier Summer Body Moisturizing Lotion Deep Sun-Kissed Look. I used this product for three days in a row and my skin seemed to have a healthy, natural glow. The instant smell you get with the tan is nice (it actually does smell of apricots) but sadly the next day I found that I smelt like a biscuit. I did find it really good for building up a natural looking, even tan. It also takes a little while to dry so I wouldn't recommend it if you are in a hurry to go somewhere. Also as you guys know I do suffer with dry skin and it did emphasis a patch of it on my arm.

I would rate this tan a 3.5/5 because it's a really nice gradual tanner, it doesn't come off all orange and is super affordable. However, what let me down was the next-day biscuit smell and the problem of it emphasizing any dry skin.


You can purchase Garnier Summer Body Moisturizing Lotion Deep Sun Kissed Look here:


No comments:

Post a Comment