Monday 27 October 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday



Hi Guys, I am back from my two week's off, lets get right back to it. This week's Manicure Monday I chose a polka dot styled nail. I used Attitude's "Red Hot" for a red base and I used Essence's Colour & Go "Black is Back" for a black dot.



Method:
1. File all nails evenly.
2. I applied a base coat to prevent discolouring of the nails.
3. I then painted on the first coat of red.
4. Once the first coat of the red polish had dried, I applied a second coat.
5. Next, using a nail brush, I painted on dots using the black polish.
6. Lastly, I applied a top coat.


You can purchase Attitude's "Red Hot" nail polish here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment