Thursday 26 March 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


So it's that time of the month guys, Glossybox time! I have to say I am still loving my Glossybox's, they never disappoint and this month almost every product was full size.

Dove Youthful Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner

So these were the only sample sizes we got in this month's Glossybox and I actually think it's great, so handy for travelling. I only used these once so I could review them for you guys because I do want to keep them to travel with. However, I will say my hair felt SO soft after using them so I do really like it and might buy the full size when I finish my current shampoo and conditioner. You can purchase these items here:

Essence Lash Princess Mascara

The next item was Lash Princess mascara from essence. I need to say that I actually love essence mascara's because I actually think they are great quality considering the price you pay, although they're not my absolute favourite brand I think they are very high up the list. I don't think you can go wrong if you are paying that price. I haven't opened this tube because I am trying to get through mascaras and considering I do like essence mascara's I will wait to open it, the packaging is super pretty though! You can purchase the essence Lash Princess mascara here:

Naobay Moisturizing Peeling

I LOVED this next item. It's a cleansing milk that gently exfoliates. Now my skin is so sensitive as I have mentioned before so I am so greatful to have something that I can exfoliate with without stinging my skin. My skin felt so clean and still soft afterwards so I definitely recommend this. You can purchase this item here:

Carmex Moisture Plus

Another item I loved this month was the Carmex moisture plus. I think it did a great job at getting rid of my chapped lips. I also loved the hint of berry colour because it meant that once I applied this I could get away with not wearing lipstick. You can purchase this item here:


If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment