Thursday 20 August 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

For this week's Beauty Thursday, I chose to do a post on my August favourites. These favourites are the skincare and beauty products I have reached for most this month.


My first favourite this month has become one of my favourite mascaras all time. I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara it's insane!


Another product I am loving this month is Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs medium glow. I don't know if they reformulated it but I have been wearing the tan quite a bit lately and I've been adoring it. The colour itself is amazing and it lasts 2-3 days, as well as not completely drying out my skin anymore.


My favourite lipstick this month is hands down my Rimmel London Kate lipstick in the shade "03." This is a great nude- light coffee shade. This is such a great shade and goes with most outfits, the lipstick also smells amazing and is super moisturizing.

I have found my official favourite set of fake eye lashes. They are the Eylure Kimberley lashes in the number 110. They are so gorgeous and don't look fake.


One item I have been absolutely adoring is this NYX matte finish setting spray. It does a great job at holding my make up in place, every time I go on a night out I have found that by the end of the night my make up is always perfectly in place thanks to this.

It's official I have jumped on the band wagon! I am loving the Garnier Micellar water, it's so gentle on the skin and removes my make up with ease. It's the perfect feeling lazy cleanser. 


My last item this month is Inglot's HD foundation in the shade 73. This is such an amazing foundation and has made it to my list of favourites. It's a great full coverage foundation, perfect for nights out. It lasts amazing and looks flawless. 

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment