Thursday 27 August 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday, I was recently scent an AA Essentials Skincare natural deodorant in the scent grapefruit and cedarwood and thought I would review it for you guys. As usual, I must stress all of the opinions expressed are my own. AA Skincare have many years experience in aromatherapy and natural skincare, and create naturally effective products for your skin whilst still being affordable.

I received the deodorant almost a month ago and have tested it for a while. There are three different deodorants in the collection- bergamot and aloe, grapefruit and cedarwood and lemongrass and lavender. They're made with natural ingredients and don't contain alcohol or artificial fragrances.

The roll on container makes sure that none of the product is waisted. The deodorant has a clean and light sweet scent. The roll on glides on the skin smoothly and dries out in a minute or two without feeling sticky.

Pros:
- Made with Natural ingredients
- Great scent
- Lasts well, only need to reapply after 5 hours
- The roll on ensures no product is wasted

Cons:
- The glass wouldn't be great for travelling and could break easily.


Overall I enjoyed using the product and would recommend it to a friend. It's the first natural deodorant I have tried so I don't know how it compares to other natural ones but I definitely love that there are more and more natural products coming out.

If you want to purchase AA Skincare Essentials Grapefruit and Cedarwood deodorant, you can do so here: 

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie




Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

Disclaimer: These items were kindly sent to me by AA Natural Skincare for consideration to review.  I was not paid for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company in anyway.  This is my 100% honest opinion as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment