Monday 31 August 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday, I thought I would show you guys my holiday nails. I chose a SoSu by Suzanne Jackson polish called "first date" because it lasts super well without chipping which is great because I don't want to be worried about chipped looking nails on holidays. I am also obsessed with this amazing red colour!



Method:
1. File nails so they're all even and there is no hangnails.
2. Apply base coat to prevent discolouring my nails.
3. Once the base coat is dry, apply first layer of polish
4.Once the first coat of polish dries add a second coat.
5. Finally, once the second coat of nail polish is dry you apply a top coat.

You can purchase SoSu by Suzanne Jackson polishes here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment