Thursday 4 August 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to this bright Summer make up look. I chose to keep it really simple with the eyes and just have them bronzed with some winged liner and have a bright lip perfect for Summer.

Today I started off with my eyes first. I primed them with the E.L.F Mineral eye shadow primer and then applied tape to the corners of my eyes as a guide for doing my wings. Once the tape was applied, I used E.L.F's baked shadow in "toasted" all over my lids and blended into the crease, to intensify the shadow I spritzed the E.L.F Mist and Set spray on my shadow brush and then blended the shadow.

I then lined my eyes with the MUA Precision felt liner giving myself  slight wing. Once the liner dried a removed the tape.

Once my liner was dry I buffed my Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation in to my skin with my Blank Canvas F20 brush and the set my foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

Next I did a light contour with my Polvo De Sol contour duo and then bronzed with my Essence Mosaic bronzer. I used Benefit Majorette as a blush and used the highlighter from my Sleek trio. 

I then went back to finish my eyes lining the upper lash line with my Kajal black pencil and I lined the lower waterline with my SO Susan Highlighting pencil. I recently only got my HD Brows redone so I just applied some Rimmel Brow gel to keep them in place. To complete my eye's I applied the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara.

To complete my look, I lined my lips with my MUA lip liner in the shade "Red Drama" and then went over them with the Essence Liquid Lipstick in the shade " "

Completed Look:

Products I used:








Polvos De Sol Deliplus






So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment