Thursday 25 August 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the August Glossybox. The box this month was super adorable and I was happy overall with the products inside.

Mudmasky Facial Detox Purifying Mask

The first item we received this month was this sample size purifying mud mask, the full size is worth £53 so it would definitely want to work! The mask claims to detox the skin, it refines and tightens pores while hydrating, smooth and brighten skin. It doesn't smell the best but I liked the look of my skin when I used the mask.

Cow Shed Body Lotion

One product we received this month was this sample of body lotion from Cow Shed. I was impressed with the amount of product we got for a sample size and it made my skin feel hydrated and soft however, I couldn't get passed the smell and normally scents don't really bother me.

RAE Feather mini monogram pochette

This was a full sized pochette worth £20.  The pochette is adorable and will be a perfect for my make up bag in my hand bag.

Spa to You Deep Pore Facial Cleansing Brush

Another full size product this month was this mechanical facial cleansing brush worth £6.99. This is like a Clarisonic except instead of it using battery you rotate the brush yourself into your skin. You simply wet the brush and apply your normal cleanser.

MUA Eye Shadow Palette

Lastly, we received this full sized eye shadow from MUA worth £4. We have received an MUA product from Glossybox before so I was really excited about this and unsurprisingly it didn't disappoint! I was so impressed with the swatches of the eye shadows, honestly the photo doesn't do it justice, they were packed with pigment and glitter as well as feeling nice and creamy. The only shade which had a bit of fallout was the black one but if I'm ever doing a glittery or dramatic look I tend to do the eyes first so it wouldn't be a problem for me. I do not understand how this is only £4! 


If you wish to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie





No comments:

Post a Comment