Wednesday 31 August 2016

What I Wore Wednesday- Haul

What I Wore Wednesday

This week's What I Wore Wednesday is a mini haul from a recent shopping trip. I went shopping in the Jervis Centre and a Brown Thomas on Grafton Street. 

Inglot

I bought another one of my Under Make Up base primer. This is my second tube of this primer, I love using it on nights out. I also bought one of their lipsticks in the shade 118, it's a really pretty pink mauve shade.

Mac

I also popped into MAC and bought one of their matte lipsticks in the shade "Velvet Teddy."

River Island

A few weeks ago I bought these rose gold sandals from River Island to go with my dress for my 21st party. However, I ended up buying a different pair from Korky's and returning these.

Boots

In Boots, I bought a new bottle of the Katy Perry Royal Revolution perfume.

Penney's/Primark

The last store I went into was Penney's, I bought a pair of black basic leggings in a size 10 for 6 euro.


I also bought this pink top for 6 euro in a size 12.


I HAD to buy this lipstick holder for only 3 euro.
For 1.50euro I bought a new eye lash curler


I picked up another tanning mitt though I can't remember how much it was.


I decided to try their beauty sponge for 1.50 to see what it was like compared to ones I already own.


Another 1.50 pick up was this pack of 4 nail files.


The last item I purchased was this portable phone charger for 9euro, I wanted to see if it worked and for 9 euro I didn't mind.

So that's it for this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment