Thursday 13 October 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to this ultra glam night out make up look. I wore this look to my friend's 21st a few month's back in July and got a lot of compliments for it so I thought I would do a Beauty Thursday post on this make up.


As this look has glitter, I prefer to start with the eyes in case of fall out. First off I primed my eye's with E.L.F's mineral shadow primer and set it with my Art Deco fixing powder, I also applied tap upward on the corners of my eyes to give the winged effect. Next using my Morphe M518 blending brush, I blended a purple-grey colour called "Tease" from the Naked 2 palette into the crease.



Using the same brush, I then blended "Suspect" into the crease also from the Naked 2 palette although any light silver-grey colour will do. Because there wasn't enough Naked love, I then blended "Dark Horse" from the original Naked palette into the middle and outer crease.


Next, using a small pencil brush I applied Marsk's mineral shadow in  "Fifty Shades" into the outer v of the eyes.


Once that was blended, I then used a Crownbrush angled liner brush to pat on the Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminater onto the inner half of the eye, this will act as a form of glitter glue and also makes the bright pigment pop even more. I then carefully patted on Make Up Geek's "Light Year" on top of the illuminator and as I got closer to the outer corner blended into the darker shadow.


Once the pigment had set I applied the MUA Luxe liner and traced a wing along the tape. I then carefully removed the tape once the liner had dried.

I then paused on the eyes and moved onto my face make up. I primed with the Jane Iredale Smooth Affair facial primer and using the Blank Canvas F20 buffer brush to buff in my Rimmel Fresher Skin foundation in the shade "103 ivory." I set my under eye with the Inglot loose powder and my forehead with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Then I filled in my brows using my Rimmel brow pencil and set it with my brow gel.


To finish off my face I contoured with the Polvos De Sol and used the blush from my Rimmel Kate trio in the shade "002 coral glow." Lastly, I highlighted my cheekbones with The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer.


I then went back to complete the eye's. I lined my lower lash line with black liner and smudged it slightly with an angled brush. I also lined the middle of the waterline with a white liner pencil. I then highlighted my inner corners and brow bone with "Bootycall" from the Naked 2 palette and applied mascara.


Finally, I lined my lips with an MUA lip pencil called "Red Drama" and went over the lips with Stila's "Tesoro."

Completed Look:

Products I used:









 Blank Canvas F20 Flat Buffer brush


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Rimmel Brow This Way gel


Polvos De Sol Deliplus
Rimmel Kate Sculpting palette "002 coral glow"


The Balm The Manizer sisters


Pop Beauty Kajal Liner


So Susan Highlighting Pencil


Lancome Hypnose Noir mascara


MUA Lip Liner "Red Drama"


Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick "Tesoro"

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment