Thursday 20 October 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the October Glossybox. So after last month's wonderful box my hopes for Glossybox had returned and the fact that Youtuber Estee Lalonde helped pick out this box I was really excited however, I have to admit I was a little disappointed. To be honest, if the November and December boxes are disappointing I will probably be cancelling my subscription after that.

Trifle Cosmetics Lip Parfait

So the first product this month was this full size buttery lip cream worth £12.95. Okay so the feeling of the lipstick is nice it's super soft and glides onto the lips really easy however, the peachy nude shade looks absolutely ridiculous on me and to be honest I would be intrigued to find out if it was flattering on anyone.

PS Pro Longwear Lip Liner

This next product was probably my favourite this month and it was another full size worth £3. The felt tip style is a new thing for me when it comes to lip liners but it worked well. It was pigmented and lasted a long time. The photos make it appear more brown but it's more of a mauve purple colour in real life and it's quite pretty.

Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator

Next up is exfoliator mask which is also a full size worth £10.50. I think it was a nice and gentle exfoliator on my skin however, I couldn't get passed the smell of lavender in fact when I opened the box I could smell the lavender it was that overwhelming.

New Beauty Shampoo

We also received this sample size of a mystery shampoo. I really liked the smell of this it was sweet and fruity, possibly mango but I'm not entirely sure.

Rituals Magic Touch Body Cream

Next up, I tried this sample size cream worth £6. So I did quite like this cream it was rich and nourishing on my dry skin and my sensitive skin didn't react to it. Honestly it smells just like the Astral cream.

Universal Beauty Secret Flush Cream Blush & Lip Stain Duo

 The last product we received this month was this duo in the shade "04 Nectar." This full size product is worth £15 and the pinky shade was pretty but I'm just not a fan of these duo products I have so many of these from previous subscription boxes and I just never use them.


If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment