Thursday 4 December 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday- November Favourites



So it's officially December! You guys know what that means, time to post my November favourites. This month I featured the shampoo and conditioner I've been using because my hair has seriously improved since I started using the Aussie Miracle Moist. To show you what scents I have been using I featured the Yankee candle that has been lighting in my room everyday and the perfume I've worn most days. 






Aussie Miracle Moist Set- 3 for 13 euro


Sex And The City fragrance




Ginger & Co Double Up Shower and Lotion



For my favourite make up this month I picked the lipstick which I've used the most and the palette I have worked with most days, I also featured the powder I use because I just had to open a new one and I always use the same one because it's my favourite powder.


W7 Angel Eyes- Out On The Town palette



Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Cherry Blossom



Rimmel- Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick


That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment