Thursday 11 December 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday I chose to do a night out look. I used a dramatic gold smokey eye and a cranberry red lip.


To begin I did my usual foundation routine which you can check out here: Instead of my Benefit foundation I used my Rimmel "Wake Me Up" foundation because it's darker and I had fake tan on. (Sorry the lighting isn't great in this picture.)

Next up I filled in my brows, because it was for a night out I wanted my eyebrows to be a bit darker. So I  used the Wet 'n' Wild brow Ultimate Brow kit to outline the shape of my brows and then filled them in using Benefit's Gimme Brow. I also applied my eye shadow primer, I am still using my Absolute eye shadow primer which I got in a Glossybox a couple of month's ago.

 I then applied Essence "Dance All Night" on the inner half of my eye.

Next I swept another gold shadow on the outer half of my eye. This shadow I actually got in a "Britain Next Top Model" palette. Sorry I don't know the shade but there at least you can see if any of your own are similar.


After I finished the gold, using a large blending brush I swept "Hustle" from Naked palette by Urban Decay into the crease of my eye.

Once that was done, I lined my eyes with a black gel liner, I used Benefit's Push Up Liner.

After the liner was dry, I curled my lashed and applied my mascara. I used Benefit's They're Real mascara.  Then using a thin pencil brush I applied a plum shadow from my Pretty In Pink Palette under my eyes.



I then went over the plum colour in a shimmery brown colour. I got this mini palette with a bunch of shades a couple of Christmas' ago. I think it's from a Colour Institute kit.


To finish off my eye's I simply applied my on the inside corner of my eye and along my brow bone. I used my Glossybox highlighter. I also lined my water line with a black eyeliner pencil. I used Lollipops Crayon Yeux in "Goodbye Moon."

To complete my look, I applied my Mattify Cosmetic's lip pot in the shade "Cranberry Glaze" on my lips.

Completed Look:

Products I used:


Absolute Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer

Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Benefit Gimme Brow

essence mono eyeshadow- "Dance All Night"

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Pretty Pink Make Up Palette




Well that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment