Monday 22 December 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


Hey everyone I'm back! Thank you for being so understanding with my little week off due to annoying college work and then I got sick but anyhow I'm back now and I must say the longer I have been doing the blog the more I get bored when I'm not writing, even if I have loads to do. Anyway so now that's out of the way here is this week's Manicure Monday!


For this week's Manicure Monday I thought I would do something a little different and did a navy nail with gold tips. I used No7's "blue lagoon" and Seventeen's gold/ copper polish which I got in a set.


Method:

1. File all nails so they're equal length and to prevent hang nails.
2, Apply a base coat to prevent discolouring of the nail.
3. To begin I used my white tip stickers that I would use on a french manicure and lined them to the tips of the nail.
4. I then swept a coat of the gold polish and waited for it to dry, once the coat was dry I applied a second coat.
5, Once the tips were dry I carefully painted the rest of my nail in the blue lagoon being careful not to go over the gold tip.
6. After the first coat of the blue lagoon polish dried, I applied a second coat.
7.  Once all of my nails were dry I applied a top coat to prevent chipping.

You can purchase Seventeen "Copper" here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment