Thursday 25 December 2014

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


Merry Christmas my lovelies! For this week's Beauty Thursday I chose to do my review of the December Glossybox. First off how adorable is the Christmas themed box! Love it.


Anatomicals Zap Zap Zap

The first product in this month's Glossybox was the Anatomicals Zap Zap Zap Gets That Chap- Day and Night spot stick. Thankfully I don't usually suffer too often with spots but sadly when I get a spot boy do I get one. I had a small one coming up on my chin and decided I would give this bad boy a go. I must say I used it for two days and the spot that was about to arrive disappeared. This was a full sized product and you can purchase it here:

Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain


One of my favourite products in this month's Glossybox has got to be this cheek and lip stain from Bellapierre. I get so excited when I receive their products in Glossybox's because they're such great quality. I literally wear my Bellapierre lipstick almost everyday so it was great to receive a new product. I used this product on my lips, and I thought it was great smelt nice and it was a pretty colour. The stain came in the shade coral and lasted pretty well, I didn't need to keep applying which was great.

TRESemme Renewal Hair and Scalp 60 Second Treatment


Another item I really liked in this month's Glossybox was the 60 Second Treatment Shots by TRESemme, it's main aim is to instantly rescue hair in one use. The 60 second shots are for damaged hair by simply applying the shot to most damaged parts of the hair, avoiding the roots. Leave it in for 1 minute and then rinse it out. Honestly I didn't think it would work before I tried it, I thought how effective can something be in 60 seconds?! BUT it actually did, I was very pleasantly surprised to find my hair so soft and it didn't feel all dry and damaged anymore. You can purchase this item here:

#LipGlam The Multipurpose Moisturiser


This Multipurpose moisturiser from #LipGlam was another really cool item in this month's Glossybox and super handy! My first comment on the product however was it was really hard to open! This multipurpose lip balm is for dry and sensitive skin and can be used as a lip balm, cuticle ointment, splint end smoother, lipstick and mascara primer and a dry skin reliever on elbows, knees and knuckles. When I used it as a lip balm and a lipstick primer my lips felt smooth and hydrated and worked as a good primer. For all of it's many uses I think this is a great product to keep in my handbag as it is bound to come in handy at some stage of my day, thank's Glossybox! We received the full sized product worth £9.99 which you can purchase here:

SkinPep Wrinkle Clear Peptide Serum


The last item in this month's Glossybox was the SkinPep Wrinkle Clear Peptide Serum. The full sized product costs £29.99 and it's described as a "powerhouse serum containing 5 collagen boosting peptides." It's designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and restore a healthy new glow. So I didn't actually try this product because I didn't think I would get any benefit from it and I gave it to my mum. She did like it though so anyone who likes Clarins creams might like this too, although once she finishes the tube she said she will be returning to her Clarins.

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog and Merry Christmas!

If you would like to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment