Thursday 17 September 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


Recently I went to Tenerife for a week with one of my friends so I thought for this week's Beauty Thursday I would show you what I brought with me in my holiday make up bag.

I brought my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, this has definitely became one of my favourite mascaras so I had to bring it. In fact, most evenings I just ended up filling in my brows and applying my mascara.

I didn't bring all of my Miceller water from Garnier, but I did pour some into one of the travel containers and brought that with me.

I wore my Inglot HD foundation on the plane over and back as I wanted a long lasting full coverage foundation for the long days. I also applied a thin layer while I was on holidays some nights just to give myself a nice cover for the evenings I wanted to wear foundation.

This MeMeMe Lip Glide pencil in "Playful Peach" was a great Summer colour which I brought and it looked super pretty along with being long lasting.


I also brought along my Urban Decay Naked palette. Palette's are great because you can make a lot of different looks with them and the Naked one is great for being neutral.


I also brought my Inglot HD powder, instead of bringing the whole pot I poured some into a 50ml travel tub. 


My W7 Hollywood Bronze and Glow made it along to the trip, however I ended up only using the highlight part.


Lastly, I brought my MeMeMe pencil eyeliner in "clay." I use this to fill in my brows as it matches my colour and most brow pencils pull red.

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment