Thursday 24 September 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday, I thought I would do a recent empties post. These are all items that have been used up since the last post which was way back in June, I prefer to space these posts out so that way I have a good few things that I get to show you and talk about instead of just doing a couple of items here and there.





First off I finished two eye liners, they were my Benefit They're Real Push Up liner and an Essence liquid liner. I absolutely adored my They're Real liner so I am definitely repurchasing that soon and I also really loved the Essence one too so I will probably buy that one again as well (I threw it out before I could take a photo,) I just want to get through some other liquid liners that I own before repurchasing that one.


Another item I have finished with, well it's not an empty but it has passed its usability at this stage is my Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. I have gotten as long as I could out of it so I'm pretty impressed with it. This item I am definitely repurchasing the next time I'm in Boots, I was just on Cloud10 Beauty's site and they had a Blank Canvas one on sale which I have decided to try out so I'm not in a huge hurry to get another Real Technique's one until I see how the Blank Canvas one goes but either way I will be repurchasing at some point.


I also finished my Dr Bronner magic soap in "Hemp and Tea Tree." I mainly used this to clean my make up brushes and also use as hand soap sometimes. I LOVE the way it cleans my brushes and am so relieved that I have half of another massive bottle and another smaller bottle left, otherwise I would definitely repurchase!


I finished one bottle of Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze. After coming home from holidays I wanted to keep my tan for as long as possible so I began using this bad boy. Oh my goodness I'm in love, it's perfect if you are looking for that nice build-able Summer glow. I will for sure be using it again from next Spring onwards.


A few month's ago I received a Kueshi anti cellulite bootster lotion in a Glossybox and I managed to finish it this month. Although I really liked it, it felt nice on my skin and smelled amazing, I'm not sure what effect it had on the whole anti cellulite side of things. If I see it in a shop I might pick it up again but I wouldn't run out to the shop to buy it or put it on a list to remember to get.


The last thing I finished up recently was my Redken clear moisture shampoo. I was recommended this shampoo when I got my prebonds in and I absolutely love it. I have thick dry hair anyway and when I started using this after getting the bonds in, my hair doesn't feel as dry anymore. When I went back to get my hair done before my holidays I repurchased it because I was running low.

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment