Wednesday 30 September 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday


For this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I thought I would show you guys a haul. I went shopping in Dundrum Shopping Centre a couple of weeks ago and I just wanted to get a few things to update my wardrobe for college and for Autumn/ Winter. I have to say the last couple of years I haven't been a huge fan of the styles that were coming out but I am extremely excited with the fashion for this season! Also ignore the little cameo Harley made in a few of the photos!

River Island

I got this amazing cape cardigan from River Island, I think this cost either 35 or 40 euro.

Penney's/ Primark

I got another cape from Penney's this one was reversible though so I can decide between black with grey or grey with black. It's super thick and cosy for Winter, plus it only cost 13 euro!

Penney's version of Timberlands are super cute and only cost 15 euro.


I got two long sleeved t shirts which cost 4 euro each. One was this deep army green colour and another was just a plain white one.


I also purchased a pair of high waisted blue skinny jeans. They had cut outs at the knees and are made of a super comfy material, I think these jeans cost 12 euro.

Primark had this gorgeous deep purple sleeveless high low turtleneck top which I just had to have. I believe this top cost 12 euro also and is also available in navy.


Lastly, I got two more pairs of skinny jeans from Penney's/ Primark. The first pair were a dark green colour, like the top I had bought and the other were a grey colour. The grey featured cut outs at the knee unlike the green, these jeans cost 8 euro each.

So there you have it folks, that's my little haul. I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment