Thursday 1 October 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the September Glossybox. As most of you know I have been kind of disappointed with Glossybox for the last couple of boxes, and this box was going to determine whether or not I continued getting them. Well Glossybox have heard my prayers and made me super happy this month.


Maria Nila Luminous Colour Hair Masque

This first item in the box was full sized and is worth £18.95. The masque claims to nourish, strengthen and protect, both coloured and natural hair. It's also free from sulphate so it's super gentle on your hair. I absolutely loved how soft it made my hair feel.

Bellapierre Shimmer Powder


Next up I got this gorgeous Bellapierre full sized loose shadow which is worth £12.99. This shadow was in the shade "Whesek" and is incredibly pigmented with very little fall out. The sparkly silver shade will be perfect for Winter night outs.

Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring

Invisibobble are a simple, traceless hair tie which doesn't leave kinks or marks in your hair and so they help your hair avoid split ends. This hair ring cost £4.

Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro

I was extremely excited to see an eye shadow brush in this month's box, plus I love the pigment we received from Marsk and I'm just as in love with this brush. This was another full size and cost £16.70, the brush is super soft and applies the shadow nicely.

B. Cosmetics B. Sculpted Contour Kit

 The last item in this month's box is this bronzer and highlight combo. The bronzer was a matte powder for contouring and the highlight was a cream, pearly white shade. Both are super pigmented and I love them, I would recommend a light hand with the highlighter.

I'm so much happier with this month's Glossybox and am seriously hoping they keep up the good work. If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment