Monday 19 October 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


This week's Manicure Monday is an updated post dedicated to my storage for all my nail polishes and manicure products. I have an Alex drawer from Ikea which I store all my make up products in (there will be an updated post on my make up storage soon too.) Anyway I use the third drawer for all my manicure needs.


The drawer itself stores my all my nail products as well as all of my perfumes. I have two of the little plastic drawers from my old storage in the drawer that house the different parts.

In the back of the drawer I have a manicure set and I have some fragranced lotions and my perfumes surround the two plastic drawers.


The first plastic drawer which I keep more towards the back of the actual drawer stores all my manicure necessities. In it I have all of my nail files, hand lotions, nail scissors and more. 


In front of that I have the second plastic drawer which stores all my nail polishes, as you can see that is quite crammed that I should probably figure out a different way of storing them but for now I'll keep them that way until I think of something.

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment