Thursday 8 October 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of AA Essentials Skincare's Lavender and Tea Tree moisturizing face lotion. I was recently sent this moisturizer to test out and consider to review for you lovely people. As usual, I must stress all of the opinions are my own.

AA Skincare have many years experience in aromatherapy and natural skincare, and create naturally effective products for your skin whilst being affordable. I love having great products out there  that are affordable anyway so when I find a great brand with natural ingredients in their ingredients I become obsessed.

I received the moisturizer a month ago and have been testing it for a while. It's described as a gentle daily moisturizer made with pure essential oils and herbal extracts formulated to naturally detox and balance skin.
 To apply, you simply squirt two pumps onto your hand and rub upwards into your face. This moisturizer is suitable for all skin types but works great with acne prone skin.

The lavender helps to smooth, and balance the skin, whilst the tea tree oil helps to clear and refresh the skin. The scent of the lavender  also gives a very calming feel.

Pros:
- Made with natural ingredients
- Nice calming scent
- Nice packaging, comes with a pump and the plastic bottle is great for travelling
- Large bottle of product for price, so will last a good time period
- Helps reduce redness around breakouts
- suitable for all skin types

Cons:
- Takes a little while longer to absorb, so I personally would use it as a night time moisturizer 

Overall, I enjoyed using the product and would recommend it to a friend. I really liked the effect the moisturizer had on my skin, when I applied the product I did feel a cooling sensation on the breakouts that I had and I found when I woke up the next morning, 
the area around them wasn't as red or swollen. I would personally recommend this as more of a night time moisturizer over a morning one, as it does feel a little thicker and takes a little longer to absorb into the skin, also the soothing lavender scent helped me feel relaxed like I was ready for bed. Although it didn't clear my breakouts, the natural ingredients helped to reduce the swelling and redness so I was grateful for that.

If you would like to purchase the AA Essentials Natural Skincare Lavender and Tea Tree moisturizing face lotion, you can do so here:


Also AA Skincare have been kind enough to give my wonderful readers a 20% discount code, the code is BLOG20

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie




Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

Disclaimer: These items were kindly sent to me by AA Natural Skincare for consideration to review.  I was not paid for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company in anyway.  This is my 100% honest opinion as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment