Thursday 22 October 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my current every day make up routine/ my college make up routine. I go for a simple look that doesn't take too much time to wear to college, it has a very neutral eye and a nude lip perfect for Autumn. 


To begin, I do my usual foundation routine which you can view here: However, I am back to using my Benefit Hello Flawless foundation and I apply it using a Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I also have started using a Revlon Colour Stay eyeliner in the shade "03 Brown" to fill in my brows.


For this look I use the Bourjous Smokey eye's trio in the brown shades. I have been loving this trio as it takes about 5 minutes to do my eyes and it only takes three steps so it's great when you're rushing to get ready. To start my eye's, I blend the medium brown colour into the crease of my eye's and along into the lid.


Next, I take the darkest shade of brown and blend it into the outer corner of the eyes.


 I then gentley pat down the lighter cream shade into the inner corner to the middle of the lid. 


To finish up the eye shadow, using a pencil brush, I apply the lighter brown shade along my lower lash line and blend it out. Then I curl my lashes using my No7 lash curler. (Sometimes I do apply a liquid liner to my upper lash line and when I do I use a Rimmel London Scandaleyes thick and thin liner.)


To complete my eye's, I line my waterline with my elf shimmering eye pencil in the white shade just to make my eye's look more awake. Then, I apply my mascara, the mascara I'm currently using and completely obsessed with is my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.


To finish off my look, I lined my lips in my Rimmel London lip liner in the shade "East End Snob" and then used my Rimmel by Kate lipstick in the shade "03."

Completed Look:


Products I used:
 - Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

- Revlon Colour Stay Eyeliner in the shade "03 Brown"




- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

- Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner "East End Snob"

- Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish "03" lipstick


So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment