Monday 26 October 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday I thought I would show you a Halloween inspired nail. I went for a relatively simple nail, using an orange background and then on my ring fingers I drew the outline of a pumpkin. For the orange I used Essence's "Flashy Pumpkin" (what could be more Halloween!), the black was "Black is Back" also by Essence and I used E.LF's "Teal Bule" for the stem of the pumpkin.



Method:
                                                                                                                             (step 3)
1. To begin, I filed my nails so they were even and that there were no hang nails.
2. I applied a base coat to prevent discolouring.
3. I painted the first coat of "flashy pumpkin" on all of my nails.
4. Once the first coat was dry, I applied a second coat of "flashy pumpkin."
5. After the second coat dried, using a thin nail brush I drew the outline of a pumpkin on my ring fingers (think of doing two c's facing each other.) with "black is back."
6. Once the outline had tried, I got another thin nail brush and drew a small green stalk on top of the pumpkin using "teal bule."
7. Once the ring fingers were both completely dry, I applied a top coat.

(step 5)
                 (step 6)


So that's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment