Thursday 11 February 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is a lip swatch post on some of the shades from the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani lipstick range. They cost £16 each and their are eight shades. I got four samples when I got my Gwen Stefani eye shadow palette which I am going to swatch and review for you guys. All the shades I've tried are super pigmented and the packaging on the full sized lipstick is gorgeous.



The first shade was "Rock Steady" it's a deep red and feels nice and soft on the lips, super comfortable and doesn't bleed.

Another shade I tried was "Firebird" this was bold pink/purple colour which I didn't think would look that nice on it but it's super pretty. Like "Rock Steady" it's really comfortable and doesn't dry out the lips.

The third shade I tried was "Ex- Girlfriend" this was a brown nude colour. This more sheer out of the four shades but it is still quite build-able. This shade was probably my friend I mean just look at it!


The last shade is a lighter red shade "714." This had more of a matte finish compared to the others, I have tried other matte lipsticks that have been more comfortable but for a matte lipstick it is still quite comfortable and has a nice formula.

If you want to purchase any of the Gwen Stefani lipsticks from Urban Decay, you can do so here 

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Rock Steady and Firebird look amazing! Need to see this range x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm in love with Rock Steady, dying to try all the shades though! X

      Delete