Wednesday 17 February 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday


For this week's What I Wore Wednesday I thought I would do something a little different and show you guys the way I store my clothes and how I organize them and my shoes.



So I have two sets of drawers and a wardrobe, all of which are white. The wardrobe and one of the sets of drawers are from the same collection, I'm not quite sure where they are from because I have had them for I think about ten years, and the other drawer was actually an oak wood which I got recently and painted white. 

So the first set of drawers has five equal sized drawers and I have labelled what goes into each drawer in the pictures. On top of the drawer I keep two large photos of two of my horses, a jewellery stand which has most of, if not all of my necklaces from Byrnes which is a locoal store and the love sign is from Penney's/Primark. The little glass jar is from Dunnes Stores and I use it when I light tealights.

The second set of drawers are the ones that were recently painted. These are another set of five drawers only the top three are smaller and square and the bottom two are much larger. As you can see I keep my television Sky box and Xbox on top of these drawers. I have labelled the top three drawers to see what is in each of those drawer. Also the top first larger drawer has summer clothes and also all of my big thick hoodies that are too big to fit in other drawers. The bottom drawer is currently empty.

My wardrobe has one longer skinny side which keeps my dresses and my shoes, on the other side there are three drawers which are similar to the ones in the matching set of drawers and on top of those drawers is a shorter wardrobe which houses the rest of my clothes to be hung up. The bottom drawer of the wardrobe has some DVD's, books, back ups for hair and beauty.


I organize the wardrobe which houses my dresses by colour and the other wardrobe is also colour coordinated. From left to right it goes from light to dark, white, nude, pinks (shade), red, blue, navy, dark and then patterned. 

The wardrobe which houses my hung clothes is also colour coordinated and as well as that it is then divided by subcategories by what item of clothing it is (the black is goes jackets,blazers, tops, crop tops and skirts etc.) 

 I store my shoes in the wardrobe with my dresses. Above my dresses, I store my heeled shoes on the shelf, there are normally 12 pairs stacked there however as you can spot from the missing space, I have left one pair at my friends house. Below my dresses I have a little white plastic shelf to make the area into two shelves. Beside the shelf, I have a pair of ballerina flats and under it I have two pairs of Converse as well as a pair of white shoes I recently got from Boohoo. On top of the shelves I have my UGG's and my Timberlands. 

So that's how I organise my wardrobe, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment