Thursday 7 April 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday, I thought I would dedicate the post to my review of the Face Atelier Ultra foundation. I bought this in the beginning of February off of Beauty Bay in the shade "Porcelain."



The bottle has 30mls and costs € 36.20 and there are seven shades which you can choose from. Normally I'm ivory shades in foundations but I'm not sure if it's because I'm paler than usual or just the type of foundation but I matched with the "porcelain" shade.


I have been really enjoying using this foundation for just over a month now. I really like the way it looks and makes my skin look/ It doesn't seek in to pores the only con I did find it have is when I have dry skin it does tend to cling a little around the nose but nothing major. You don't need a primer as it lasts and looks lovely without but I just love a very glowy face so I do use an illuminating primer.


I love that it looks like skin and you can really build it up without it looking cakey which is great. I have applied this with both a beauty blender and a Real Techniques Expert face brush and both are just as beautiful!

For the oily girls out there I don't think it would have the best oil control coverage because it has such a watery texture and a dewy finish.

Overall I would rate this foundation 4/5 because I like how it lasts and I love the finish, it's such a great everyday foundation. The only things I don't like is when it does stick to dry skin around my nose.
If you want to try out the foundation for yourself you can purchase a bottle of it here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment