Thursday 14 April 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is another empties post! I have actually got quite a lot of products to talk to you guys about, I don't know how I have gotten through so much stuff lately but let's get into it!
I finished two bottle of shower gel this recently. I finished the Radox Shower gel in "Coconut Kiss." I adore this shower gel I go through this range all the time, I have since repurchased "cherry blast." I also finished the travel size of the Beauty Protector Beauty Wash which I got in a Birchbox. I love the smell of this stuff as well but Ziaja do a similar wash for much less so I won't be purchasing the full size.

I also finished two moisturizers, one a body moisturizer and the other was my face one. I used up all of my Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip body moisturizer. I am absolutely in love with this stuff, it's a great moisturizer and smells so fab! I found it lasts a really long time and if you have fake tan on it helps prolong the tan, I already have a back up of this stuff I'm relieved to say. I also used up another Le Roche Posay hydra-phase  facial moisturizer which again I have already repurchased.

This next item I got in my first ever Birchbox the other month and it has quickly become one of my favourite items ever! I completely used up the sample of Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Prep & Protect. This is probably the best detangling spray I've ever used, the smell isn't the greatest but I have gotten used to it. I bought a full size of it after I used up the sample size and it wasn't the cheapest at £20 but it was that good I'm willing to pay it, honestly a couple of spritz and I could easily brush through my extremely knotty hair.

An item I am getting rid of is the Wilkinson Sword Intuition razor, I received this in the February Glossybox and wasn't impressed at all. The first time I used this it was great and then every time after that I hated it, it leaves your legs feeling soft in the shower but as soon as you get out and dry them off, I found that it wasn't a close shave at all. Definitely would not recommend purchasing.

I finished up one bottle of the Colab Dry Shampoo in the scent "New York" I'm currently trying out a Garnier one which I'm not a huge fan of but I want to use up and I also have a Batiste one I want to use up before purchasing a new one but I will definitely repurchase at some stage, the scent was nice and it worked well.

I used up two of the Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Intense treatment. These are great little handy treatments that make your hair feel nice and soft, due to the fact you only leave them in for 60 seconds I can't imagine they do much of a long term treatment but for a day when you want your hair to feel a little nicer and softer they're great. I have one more left and a few more hair treatments to use up but I would recommend it and possibly repurchase in the distant future.

I finished up yet another bottle of the Garnier Ultimate Blends conditioner with avocado and shea butter. I love the smell of this stuff and have gotten a few of my friends to try it out too. I did go back to my Aussie conditioner because the store was all out when I went to buy some but I will probably repurchase again soon. 

I also used up a tester of the Face Atelier Ultra foundation which led me on to purchase the full size, you can check out a full review here. I'm also throwing out the Maybelline Dream Satin liquid foundation in "ivory" I used to love this foundation but I just haven't reached for it in quite some time and to be honest I think I've held on to it too long because the consistency has gone a bit strange so time to go! I would recommend the foundation but looking back it is just too pinky of an undertone to match me properly so I might see if there is a better shade at some stage but I'm not in any rush.

I haven't used up but I've decided to pass this Nicka K ColorLuxe blush on to my friend because I just never reach for it and she would get more use out of it. I received this in a Glossybox but as much as I tried to make myself reach for it I never did and I'd rather not waste it so it's better to just pass it on.

I'm sad to say I have completely used up two of my favourite more expensive mascaras. I used up the Benefit They're Real mascara, this used to be my favourite mascara until I discovered the Too Faced one, now it is a very very close second but I was still super sad to have used it up! I also used up what has become my all time favourite mascara the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which has me extremely heartbroken, I even tried the whole eye drops into the mascara to really get the most out of it but there's officially nothing left. I have like 8 unopened mascaras waiting for me to try at the moment so I can't justify repurchasing either of these until I've at least used some of them but I will 110% be repurchasing both of these at some stage!

There are two liquid type eye liners in this empties post. I used another Essence I love Style liquid liner and a Benefit They're Real Push up liner. The Essence one is a great liner for the price and it has a nice pigment and the Benefit is super easy to use and super pigmented also. I plan on repurchasing the Benefit liner soon!

Don't worry folks we are at the end, the last items I have to talk about are the three eye liner pencils I have used up. I used up two of the MeMeMe eye liner pencils one in "kohl" the other in "clay" and they are both great eye liners, super soft and nice and creamy. I would definitely repurchase them and lastly I finished up an Avon eye liner in "flashy copper" which was also soft and pigmented it was also great as it has a twisty top so you didn't have to sharpen it.

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog! What items have you finished up recently?

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment