Thursday 21 April 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the April Glossybox. I saw posts about this month's box before mine came and was really excited however, the product that all the other bloggers made such a big deal out of wasn't even in my box so I did end up a bit disappointed.


Essence Mosaic Compact Powder

First up in this month's box was the full size bronzer from Essence. It's worth £3 and is very pretty. I think if you are tanned this product will not work for you but when I don't have tan on it does appear quite pretty and brings a nice colour to the skin despite the not so pigmented swatch. I also love that it smells like coconuts when I apply it.


Swiss Smile Whitening toothpaste

Net up was another full size product, this was a whitening toothpaste worth £29.95. I have only used this a couple of times so far so I can't comment on how much of a whitening effect it can have but considering the price I would hope it does work. Some whitening toothpastes that I have tried feel like you need to brush your teeth with regular toothpaste beforehand so that my mouth would still feel clean but with this one it did feel clean.

BANDI Intense Moisturizing Cream

The next product isn't a full size but is a good sized travel size. This moisturizer contains vitamins A,E and D and so far has been feeling really nice and moisturizing on my face. Thankfully this was still super gentle on my skin as I do have sensitive skin and it worked well with my dry skin. The full size of this product is £9.70

Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner

 The last full sized product in this month's box was this brow pencil from Studio 10 worth £22. Luckily this shade was a good match for my brows as even though I have blonde hair my brows and lashes are quite dark so it's a good match. I also hate when brow products pull red whereas this does keep the nice brown colour with no red tine so it'll definitely be used up. The only thing this product is missing is the spooly where it has the highlight shade but the highlight is quite handy when you're going for an intense and precise brow.


The Body Shop Oil of Life

The last item in this month's box was this Intensely Revitalising facial oil. This was another sample size and the full size is worth £28. Even though I do suffer from dry skin I was hesitant to put oil on my face because I don't like feeling greasy but it actually felt quite nice on my face and my skin was super soft.

If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment