Thursday 28 April 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

 
This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the April Birchbox. This month's box was a collaboration with Rifle Paper and is just so pretty. I am so happy with this month's box I can't wait to share it with you guys!



Parlor by Jeff Chastain Detangling Leave in Conditioner

I have used this product a couple of times now and absolutely love it! It smells so fab and is nice and fruity, it also works really well at detangling. You spray onto damp hair and then comb through, the full size is worth £17.

Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner


This next item was so well timed as my current eye liner is almost gone. I am really impressed with this liner as it is so creamy and super pigmented! Perfect for a smudged smokey eye or just as a regular look. This was a full sized product worth £11.

Kueshi Foot Care Cream

I am a big fan of the brand Kueshi, I've received some of the products before from Glossybox so as usual I was not disappointed when I saw it in this month's Birchbox. I'm not a big foot cream user but I do like to use them the odd time when my feet are feeling super dry. This made my feet feel soft and moisturized so it did it's job. A full size is worth £12.

Balance Me Tinted Wonder Eye Cream

The Balance Me eye cream is worth £20 when full size but I think we got a good travel size that should last quite well. This is a tinted eye cream so it's able brighten and conceal the under. Using your ring finger just pat under the eye, it last well and I think it did a good job as I don't suffer too bad with dark circles. It can also be used as an eye shadow primer!

Benefit Dew The Hoola

I was unbelievably excited to receive this product, the full size is worth £22.50 but this travel sizes should last quite some time! Benefit's Hoola bronzer is famous so it is no shock that their Dew the Hoola liquid bronzer is as pigmented and fabulous as the original and it is so creamy and easy to blend.

If you wish to subscribe to Birchbox, you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment