Thursday 5 May 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is
 dedicated to my review of the Pippa Palette from Blank 
Canvas. The fabulous Irish model/entrepreneur  collaborated with Blank Canvas Cosmetics to create the perfect go to palette. The palette has a contour shade, a blush, a highlight and then six eye shadows. I would first off like to say this palette was not sent to me, I bought it myself and decided to review it for you guys!


The packaging of this palette is so pretty and girly, I love the pink design. I'm not going to lie I didn't think it would be sturdy it seemed like it would be quite flimsy but it's a lot sturdier than it looks and is great for travelling. Another reason it would be a great palette for travel is because it has your face and your eye shadows in one so you don't have to worry about bringing all these products with you.

The face palette is super pretty, the contour is such a nice shade it's perfect because it's more on the ashy side and it's so hard to find a perfect contour for us pale irish people but this is perfect and natural. When I have tan on and I do find it is probably too light but for everyday it is great. The blush is also such a pretty pinky subtle colour, I prefer a blush that you can build up like this one because it is always easier to add more than to take away. It gives a nice and natural flush of colour to the cheeks, lastly the highlighter which is named after Pippa's mother is a gorgeous golden colour for everyday it's perfect but for night time you might want to pack it on.


There are 6 matte shades in the palette and they're perfect for a neutral eye look. You can go do day to night looks with this palette which is so handy, the pigmentation does vary but even the lighter ones are quite pigmented compared to others.  You do need to blend quite a bit with the darker shadows but the end result was gorgeous.
This palette is all about emphasizing natural beauty so if you're into all the crazy looks like the Urban Decay Vice palette, then this palette probably isn't for you but if you're looking for a neutral, everyday palette then I think this will be perfect.

If you want to purchase the Pippa Palette, you can do so here: for 34.95 euro.

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment