Thursday 19 May 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of this month's Glossybox. This month's box had such a cute pattern, they were based on city getaways and my theme was London. First off I quite enjoyed the snack of popcorn so I'm delighted with that already.

Bee Good Youth Enhancing Plump & Firm Moisturiser

The first product in this month's box was this moisturiser. A full size is worth £23.50 though this sample size was a good size. It didn't react with my sensitive skin so that was great, my face felt moisturized and firm after use. The formula itself is very thick and heavy, I am used to a thinner consistency so it did feel quite heavy on my face but it absorbed quite nicely. You can use the code MAYGLOSS to save £5 when you spend over £15 which is valid until June 30th!

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser

This was another great product that reacted well with my sensitive skin. I am always so hesitant when I receive skincare so I always make sure to patch test before putting it on my face but this worked well and did a good job at cleansing the face. I found it better to remove my eye makeup before I did use it but other than that it was quite nice. The full size is worth £8.99.

Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection SPF 30

Ever since I received this product I have been dying to book a holiday! This is a perfect travel size to fit in your suitcase and a full size if worth £13.99. You can get 20% off using the code GLOSSYSUN which is valid until the 10th of June. This spells amazing like coconut and feels nice and soft on the skin I will definitely be bringing it on any holiday whether I do get to go this Summer or have to wait until October.

Absolut New York Velvet Lippie

I am in love with this product although the shade comes out a brighter coral-pink than it looks in the packaging, it looks more nude in the packaging. The bright vibrant lip is fabulous for Summer and is nice and pigmented. I will say it isn't transfer proof but it does last quite well and looks super pretty on the lips. This was a full size product worth £4.93.

Revlon Mascara Ultimate All in One

The last item in this month's Glossybox was this full size mascara from Revlon. We were given the option to choose which type of mascara and I picked the all in one as I do love a mascara that gives me volume and length, I haven't opened it yet as I currently have three in use but I will update you with my thoughts! This full size is worth £9.99.

If you wish to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, overall I am delighted with this month's box it they have really stepped up their game again thank goodness. I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment