Thursday 14 July 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation. I purchased this foundation myself and was pretty impressed. The shade I bought was "Light Vanilla" and I would have quite a dry skin type.

I really liked how natural it looked on the skin but it managed to still give good coverage and it was quite buildable. I would say it averages at about medium coverage although if you apply a super light layer it is still nice and brings a lovely glow to the skin.

Due to the coverage I wouldn't recommend it for a night out clubbing look but it's perfect for an everyday foundation and honestly I forgot I was even wearing it so it has a nice and light feel on the skin. It does have a good wear time I personally got most of the day out of it.

When I applied it with a beauty blender it gave a really pretty, natural and dewy finish. When I used the duo fibre stippling brush and that gave a higher coverage but still looked natural. The last brush I tried it with was the Real Techniques Expert face brush and this gave the highest amount of coverage.

Overall, I am so impressed with this foundation for some reason I didn't think I'd like it but I loved the healthy glow it gave my skin and it was so perfect for every day. I would rate this probably a 3.5 or 4 out of 5.

If you want to purchase the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation, you can do so here for 12.99 euro

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment