Thursday 21 July 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the July Glossybox! Spoiler alert; this may be my favourite box by Glossybox ever, the products were great this month and four were full size with a good sized sample size for the fifth product.

Hairon Detangle Brush

So this product was obviously a full size and first off how cute is the colour?! I already own a Tangle Teaser but I've had to use a special brush since getting extensions however, I did give this brush a go and it was great with my hair dry, it still worked with my prebonds wet but I was a little scared it would pull out the extension. This detangling brush is also smaller than the Tangle Teaser so I feel like it'll also be great to bring in your purse and have on the go. This full size was worth £6.99 and if you use the code Glossy before the 30th of August you can get 30% off!

UTan and Tone Nourishing Night Cream

So this next item is a sample size and a full size is worth £12.50. The packaging on this product is super pretty and looks quite luxurious to say it costs £12.50. Basically this is a nourishing night cream that also has gradual tanner that is safe to use on your face and it won't stain your pillow or leave you to wake up to a biscuit smell in the morning. The brand also says the product is paraben free, lanolin free and don't test on animals which is a bonus! Start at the centre of your face and use outwards and nstrokes to apply evenly, and wash hands after use. I must say the smell is really nice, I absolutely loved the finished product, I woke up to a natural looking tan on my face and there was no mess on my pillow or tan smell.

Hawaiian Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss


So not entirely sure what is going on with Hawaiian Tropic and Glossybox lately but we received another product from them this month, this time a lip gloss and I had no idea they did lip gloss! First off it has SPF25 which is so great and it's another full size product worth £6.99. The pink colour is really pretty and the smell is super sweet.

Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara

Again we got another full size (yay) of this mascara from Icona Milano and it's worth £13.04. So I have quite a few mascaras which I am currently making my way through so I'm not opening this one yet, but if it's any good I will definitely update you guys! The bonus is it's water, sweat and humidity resistant so will be perfect if you want to wear a bit of mascara to the beach or pool.

Blank Canvas F20 Flat Brush

Okay so not going to lie when I saw this on the sneak peak I was so unbelievably excited and to me this product alone makes this month's box so worth it but the last product we received was this F20 pink brush from Blank Canvas and I am absolutely in love! I've used this with two different foundations and a BB cream and it's given a flawless finish on all of them. This full size brush was worth £11.95. Also if you use the code BLANKCANVASGB before the 31st of July, you can get 30% off!

If you wish to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment