Thursday 10 November 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday I decided to continue on my dedicated series to my make up collection. I have already covered my eye shadow palettes and my face products so for this post I thought I would move onto my brow products and mascaras.


I don't have that many brow products and I use each of the products so I'm quite happy with the size of my collection.


I have two little brow powder sets, one was from W7 Cosmetics and its their "Brow Bar" this I use on a night out as I'm normally in a rush if I do my make up during the day so I don't have time for powders. I also have one from Wet 'n' Wild, which I do like but the only shade I use is the darkest and I can only get away with using that when I have first gotten my eyebrows done.


I have only two brow pencils at the moment, brow pencils are what I would use every day. I have one from Rimmel and the second is from Studio 10. The Studio 10 pencil is a bit lighter than the Rimmel pencil and is one of the few pencils that I've ever tried that matches my brow shade when they haven't been done in a while. I also have two brow gels which I would use most days, the ModelCo "More Brows" is a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow and matches perfectly with the Studio 10 pencil. The second brow gel is the Rimmel Brow This Way in "Dark Brown" and I would use this on nights out or if my brows are still dark from being tinted.



I'm a bit ashamed of how much mascara I have in my collection but I have myself on a no-buy list for mascara. I have four unopened mascaras, which I need to make my way through and five opened ones which I only realized doing this post that I have had for far too long so I will be throwing them out after.


I have two sample size mascaras one is the Lancome Hypnose Noir mascara which is nearly used up and the Clinique High Impact mascara which I haven't tried yet, I also have seven full size mascaras, four of which are opened and I'll be getting rid of. The opened ones are the So Susan Flutter mascara, W7 Volume mascara, Essence I Love extreme crazy volume mascara and the Georgia mascara. The only mascara that I would consider repurchasing again is the So Susan Flutter mascara however it does take a long time to dry! I still have to try the Revlon All in One, Icona Milano mascara and the Kiko Extra Sculpt Volume mascara.


Lastly, I have a Boots No7 eye lash curler which I need to purchase new pads for and two eye lash primers. I have opened and quite like the Manna lash primer and I think it works well with some mascaras. The second lash primer is the Benefit They're Real primer which I haven't tried yet but have read good things about it so I'm excited to try.

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment