Thursday 24 November 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the November Glossybox. I was quite impressed with this month's box, they've really picked themselves back up lately!

Ruby Tapered Blending Brush

The first item in this month's box was this full sized blending brush, worth €8. I'd never heard of the Ruby brand but I must say I'm quite impressed, the brush did a great job at blending the shadow and is super soft. 

111Skin Biocellulose Face Mask

This sheet mask is worth £20 and encourages collagen stimulation. I haven't tried this yet as my face hasn't reacted well to previous sheet masks.

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes

This month was full of full size products with these false lashes worth £4.95. They're pretty lashes and don't look overly fake.

Wilkinson Quattro Disposable Razors

This pack of three is worth £5.69 and honestly I wish these had arrived a week earlier as I only just bought a multipack of razors! Wilkinsons are probably one of my go to brands for razors.

De Bruyere Beaute Jumbo Eye Pencil

The last item in this month's box was this jumbo eye pencil in the shade "Bubble 07." It's worth €15 and is a pretty khaki grey colour. The cool tone shade is perfect for a smokey eye and the pencil is easily blended.


If you wish to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment