Thursday 14 January 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


One of the gifts I received for Christmas was the eye shadow palette from the Gwen Stefani collaboration with Urban Decay. I love this palette so much that I thought I would do a little review and show some swatches for you guys.


I'm not going to lie when I first saw this palette, I knew it was beautiful but the bolder colours put me off buying it because I just didn't think I would ever use them. However, more and more I kept seeing it on YouTube and blogs that I just couldn't get it out of my head.



The eye shadows like all Urban Decay shadows are super pigmented and so soft and buttery. I'm so glad that there are the neutral shades in here because it does make the palette easier to use day to day but I now really like that it does have the bolder shadows just to add that bit extra for a night out. Honestly the swatches don't even do this palette justice it's so pretty!

Overall I am absolutely in love with this palette and rate it 5/5. Whilst is in stores I would definitely recommend buying it because you can still have your safe neutral eye but then bring in that bit of shazam when needed.

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment