Thursday 21 January 2016

Beauty Thursday

Glossybox

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to the January 2016 Glossybox! This month's box was packed with full size goodies so let's begin!

Teez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick

The first item in this month's box was this lipstick in the shade "Coral Onyx." When you swatch it, the lipstick does appear a pinky-coral colour however it looks more pink on the lips. I will say the lipstick is quite pigmented and it feels nice and moisturizing on the lips, super comfortable. this is a full sized product and is worth £11.93.

Unani Dermo Defence Mask

This mask was another full sized product and is worth £11.36.  This is a nice face mask for bringing a bit of hydration back into the skin. It has a clean smell and is a clear gel like consistency. I'm so happy this works well with my sensitive skin and my face feels so soft after use.


Tony & Guy Shine Gloss Serum

Another full sized product we received this month was this gloss serum worth £7.49. You rub two pumps into the palms of your hands and the run through the length and ends of your hair. It does the job, removes the frizz, tames fly away's.

Madara Cellular Repair Serum

This facial serum was a luxury sample sized item, a full size is worth £38. I have used this a couple of times on my face and it feels quite nice, I have noticed my skin looks refreshed and glowy. Glossybox have a discount code worth 20% with the code "GLOSSY," it expires the 30th of January so if you're interested use it quickly.

Glossybox eyeshadow "Glossy Mauve"

 The last item in this month's box was this fabulous eye shadow. This was probably my favourite product in the box this month and it was obviously a full size. I love the colour of this shadow the mauve colour is so pretty and it's really pigmented. The size of this product is fabulous, so much shadow! This shadow was worth £7.10.


If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment